Purchasing a Loan With a View to Buy (LWVTB) Agreement that is tailor made to the horse can be invaluable in preventing a dispute and reducing the likelihood of your agreement falling through.
Our bespoke Loan with a View to Buy (LWVTB) Agreement, at a cost of £24.99, is drafted by hand to meet your requirements. The base document has been created for horse owners by specialist equine solicitors & includes a fully comprehensive array of common covenants and clauses that will safeguard & cover you against most events or circumstances.
Right Horse Right Home LWVTB Agreements include;
- the name and address of Owner and Loaner
- the description of the horse as advertised
- any additional oral assurances given that has influenced the Loaner to wish to loan/purchase the horse
- the agreed sale price for the horse
- the deposit paid for the horse
- the length of the loan period
- responsibility of the loaner during the loan period
Once purchased, a short survey will be emailed to you to complete, the answers to which will help to tailor the individual nature of your agreement.
A PDF copy of the agreement is sent via email & this should be duplicated and signed by all parties. This becomes your legally binding contract between your buyer/Loaner (s) & yourself.