For Loan Clooney
Clooney is a beautiful ISH who has had a tricky start. He does have a medical history but has been rehabbed and turned away for the winter. He has no interest in retiring and loves hacking! He may be able to do more but that will depend on him, not what a loan home wants.
-Loves people and will pull you in for a cuddle
-Not bothered by much and currently lives next to our 2 pigs
– Hacks alone or in company
– Doesn’t get fizzy in open spaces
– Doesn’t mind nervous riders
– Good with all animals
– Used to agricultural sounds and smells
– Due to being in and out of work is quite immature and not suitable for a novice as he doesn’t have the knowledge to compensate for rider inexperience
– Can be silly at times but nothing nasty
– Needs to follow current diet
– Has a previous medical history which can be discussed
– He has been turned away for the winter so will need bringing back into work. The basics can be done here.
This is initially for 6 months as he hasn’t been away from us in almost 3 years of owning him and I need to make sure he is happy. He is only for loan to local area (Devon) and should it not work out he can come home immediately without any questions. He will not be sold or be go to anyone under 18. No riders over 12 stone please.
He is a funny, loving chap. Can live in or out, good for farrier, vet etc. Currently not up to date on jabs as has not needed to go anywhere. Full history can be disclosed to interested homes.
Lots of photos on request.
Behaviour and Suitability
- Can live out all year
- Does not crib, weave or windsuck
- Good to catch
- Good to clip
- Good to hack alone
- Good to hack in company
- Good to load
- Good to shoe
- Good to tie up, groom and tack up
- Good with children
- Good with dogs
- Good with noisy/large vehicles
- Suitable for light hacking only
- Suitable for light schooling only